On Saturday Nov 11th, I will be co-leading a workshop centered on how to Create, Establish, Execute & Achieve goals and milestones - Achieve Your Goals!. Whether you have a specific goal you want to realize, or have had an idea bouncing around your head and want to begin creating and manifesting your achievement, this workshop is for you (link below)!
What to expect:
- An opportunity to network and make connections with other like-minded people
- Self Assessment
- Identifying S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Practical & action-oriented tools to identify your S.M.A.R.T. goals
- A discussion on the Four Characteristics of an Effective Leader
- Authenticity in your Actions
- Achievement & action plan to execute your goals
Tammy and I met a few years ago when I took her yoga class. Since then, Tammy has attained her masters in Industrial Organizational Psychology and created opportunities for Women’s Leadership programs in her field. I have dived into a new career as a Certified Professional CoActive Coach and graduated from the 2017 Leadership Program, leading individuals and groups towards creating positive change and generating the tangible results they desire to impact the people within their professional and personal lives.
Our desire is to bring a powerful conversation to the “table” to create the foundation for the execution of your dreams, goals and milestones. Let’s begin! See you there!